Trailer

Trailer
18' flatbed trailer 7000 gvw

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Boston

It is Sunday evening and we have returned to rural New York after spending the weekend at the tiny house workshop in Boston. Was very interesting. I didn't learn what I had thought I might, however am taking home some pretty valuable information non the less. I have pretty much decided to build an 18 footer, but have another delema to solve- whether to place it on a trailer bed or just build it sturdy enough to ride on a flatbed when/if I need to move it. I'll figure that all out in the next few days so I can get cutting and hammering soon. I had some fun today drawing up potential house plans which I will post here shortly. I think they will be my basic plan and I can then just make adjustments as I go.
Last night we visited Harvard Square-we wondered around looking at the buildings and wondering what things must be like there- there were tons of chairs sprawled across the lawn outside the church -guessing for graduation-pretty cool.
Tomorrow its back to the west coast. It has been so great here with cheesepuff. So nice to spend a little time together, talk about life and tiny house ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment